Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 6 April 2012

Gingersnap Creations ~ GC144: Color Challenge 4th Annual Copper, Ginger or Rust

When I heard the last colour challenge for the Gingersnap Creations blog was copper, ginger or rust I knew straight away I wanted to have a play!

I have used the inside of a tomato puree tube!



 SO hard to get a decent photograph..

.. the wings are 3D

What better stamp to choose but a dragonfly! As the gorgeous, talented Gingersnap femmes move on to adventures new! 

Wishing everyone lots of fun and happy creating..xx


~~

13 comments:

  1. One of my favourite bits to "upcycle"! Love the look you've got here, the raised wings look fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful coppery piece, Gez, so glad you joined in at Gingersnap Creations! It is kind of hard for me to believe that it's almost over!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous Gez - love the dimension xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dragonfly Gez! Grey days are never good for taking photos indoors are they? I like both views though. Congrats on your being published and winning a prize btw! Happy Easter to you and your family, Love, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Terrific recycling Gez and love the coppery tones......and not a bit of ketchup on it......so pleased you entered the last challenge. Happy Easter, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yaah tomato puree tubes rule!!!!! Great gingery coppery make. Made me smile to see the dragonfly stamp. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW WOW WOW!!! this looks amazing my lovely! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely stunning! Great use of the colors and your dragonfly is too cool!

    Thanks for playing the 4th Annual Copper, Ginger or Rust Challenge at Gingersnap Creations! Don't forget to come back and vote for your favorite entry once the challenge closes!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic creation. Love the texture. Happy Easter.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez, I have this stamp, it never looked this good for me!! LOL Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's gorgeous and such great recycling!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very cool! love it, it;s so shiny and pretty, Debi x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx