Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 14 April 2012

Life Book ~ April 2012

I can't believe how fast this year is going and that we are into April already.. I'm sharing a page I've made for Tam's Life Book year long course.. without going into too much detail on my blog.. only to say I am very pleased with how my page turned out!


Tam is sharing great ways to add journaling to our pages by adding on flaps for hidden journaling..


The pages are to be all bound together at the end of the year to make our Life Book 2012


This page was great to make and took about 6 hours to evolve..

 click to enlarge

Thank you for taking the time to look at my page.. it was very healing.. (my hidden journaling is on the reverse of my page)... that's what I SO love about art journaling. It always fascinates me how I start with a blank page and a few pencil lines and NO plan whatsoever of where it's going to take me.. just WONDERFUL! Thanks Tam!

Wishing everyone a peaceful weekend. Happy creating, hugs Gez xx

 ~~

18 comments:

  1. Oh Gez....this is utterly amazing darling! I truly wish I could paint like that, you are a true artist you know! I understand the meaning of the page and am so proud of you, HUGS xxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Gez and loving her gorgeous eyes. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning journal page! The blue and green eyes just draw you right in for a closer look! Both sentiments are quite powerful! Love this page! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez
    Absorbing that is what this page is.
    Love the colours and also the quote (is it a quote?) anyway it is perfection.
    Wishes
    Lynne

    ReplyDelete
  5. just love the eyes, fantastic highlighting, it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just gorgeous Gez, you have a huge talent. I love the colours and the way it all fits together xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful Gez, absolutely Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such expression in those eyes Gez beautifully moving journalling page.

    x x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Stunning page Gez, those eyes are incredible You are so talented.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic page Gez, her eyes are beautiful! Glad you're finding it therapeutic to create!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gez, great job, I love that her eyes are 2 different colors. Nice and colorful too. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wonderful - just wonderful. I'm in awe of your work, and can only imagine how much you get out of making pages like this - it's not just beautiful, it really means something

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a fantastic page with wonderful details.

    ReplyDelete
  14. wow, absolutely stunning work Gez, you are so talented x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Truly wonderful page.....so in awe of those eyes ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW!!!!!!!!!! stunning journal page Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  17. WOW!!!!!!!!!! stunning journal page Gez.

    ReplyDelete
  18. WOW, Gez, your page is simply stunning!!! Wish I could draw, too, but I can't really draw to save my life - that's the reason I love hand drawn journal pages <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx