Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 26 April 2012

Southern Girls Challenge ~ Get Your Girly On!

It's an exciting day today as Stampotique Originals are sponsoring the Southern Girls Challenge blog.

Their theme today is Get Your Girly On!

anything girly goes!

 click to enlarge
Stamps used: Mela and Fabulous

I had tremendous fun making this card for their challenge.. I hope you can join in the fun.. to see more designs from Stampotique pop over to the Stampotique Designer's blog to see lots more inspiration.

 Happy creating, Gez


5 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    Did you make that hat on Mela?
    I don't remember her wearing that!!
    It is FABULOUS!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. very cute, love the colors you used great papers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card and I love her hat it really suits her! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. FAB it is Gez!!! Lover the whole card but the idea of that hat is brilliant

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx