Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge 52 ~ Oodles of Doodles

A big Thank You to everyone that joined in the fun over at Stampotique Designers Challenge for our Spring has sprung! challenge it was hard to pick my top 3!

This week our new hostess Kaz is encouraging everyone to get out their pens and doodle here is what Kaz has to say..

I can't draw and that's why I love stamping! I'm trying to work on my lettering, but some of the Design Team can do either or both and I am regularly in awe of their talent. I used to be frightened of doing anything freehand, but now I can't stop doodling and if I can do it, anyone can.
Whether it's a few dots to highlight or a simple border, right through to drawing an accent on a stamp, I'd like you to do something freehand on your project. 


What a fun challenge! Here is my creation..



I've used watercolour card and paints for my project and had SO much fun!

I hope you can join us for our new challenge remembering it's a Stampotique only stamp challenge with the chance of winning a $30 gift certificate for one random winner.

The Design Team have been busy doodling to inspire SEE HERE.. Good luck. Gez.xx

19 comments:

  1. Loved all the DT entries this time! Looking forward to joining in again. Thanks so much for showcasing my Spring entry. Well chuffed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous Gez, I dream of lettering like this!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW!!!! just look at that lettering...its just fabulous! Wish mine looked that good :-D Amazing piece and I so love that quote haha xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous doodling Gez and how well the images and sentiment work together :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your doodles and that saying is one I used to have in my shop - great!

    ReplyDelete
  6. very VERY funny card Gez - love it - love your doodles too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Terrific lettering Gez, love it. I have those words on a magnet on my fridge. Well its better everyone is forewarned isn't it......lol x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the saying AND your lettering -- too cool mixing it up with those funky bunnies.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've always loved this sentiment and it's even cuter with the little bunnies!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Gez, hope you are doing well. I like your hanger. I think I need one of these hanging on every door in my house. Ha! Sending a big hug.

    ReplyDelete
  11. love it! love how you used my stamps, too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is fabulous Gez! Love your lettering and your sentiment......lol. I feel like that a LOT of the time!

    xx

    Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gez, this is so funny! Brought a smile to my face!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic, love your hand writing.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Great Gez, love the saying not heard of it before but will be sure to use it in the future.

    Your ooodles of doodles are wonderful as is the lettering. Practise is the key to everything I am finding. x

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is FABULOUS! It looks so good and the words are just brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the soft colours on this one and you did such a wondrful joub on the doodling!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx