Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 25 April 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Atc

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog.

Maria is our gorgeous hostess this time and she has inspired us to make an Artist Trading Card.


What a fabulous challenge Maria.... I love making Atc's!

(one of my ALL time fav stamps) Splatter Long

I made a nice inky background for my Atc using Distress Inks and stamped Daniel's Hearts using Fired Brick onto the background. The Hanging Hearts were stamped onto the background and embossed.

The little dog was stamped onto white cardstock, cut out and added to my Atc.

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, hope you can join in the fun over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge.

  Happy creating, Gez




15 comments:

  1. Hi Gez, Tulip is such a lovely image, I love your ATC, such a pretty background colour too, xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiya! Sweet ATC ;) Must try harder and join in with this one!
    xoxo Sioux
    cu soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your ATC. must try and join in this time!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can't wait, can't wait, can't wait Sioux!

    Thanks for your comments.xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loving your cute ATC Gez, x

    ReplyDelete
  6. You know me and Stampotique, especially ATCs. Might just join in, I have some gorgeous cards in my treasure box - oh! I didn't make them......
    See you Tuesday.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just lovely Gez. I will pop over and have a go as I make ATC's all the time, they are great.

    Wot the he*l is blogger upto? Pathetic changing something that works, I spent ages yesterday posting, I was so angry!
    Have a good day.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  8. gorgeous, very cute and love that strip of newsprint.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a gorgeous ATC Gez, I love that dog! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful ATC honey, love the colours. x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh, Gez, this is just adorable! I really love your color choices and all of the layers you have achieved here!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful Gez - love the delicious background and the b/w image on top :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fab background and Iove that cute little doggie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great inky background and I love that little pooch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. your ATC is adorable! the puppy looks so sweet and confused

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx