Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 7 May 2012

Atc's for friends!

I was lucky enough to meet up with some special crafty friends last week for laughter, fun, lots and lots of crafty shopping and er a little cake, thanks JoanneSioux

We also did a little swapping.. totally unplanned and a wonderful surprise! I took some Atc's along with me..

  Stamps used: Oh Boys! and Abstract Foliage

I made the background using Distress Inks and stamped and embossed using clear embossing powder to make the images pop! 
 
Thanks for calling, I hope everyone is enjoying the Bank Holiday weekend in the UK. Happy creating, Gez.xx 

5 comments:

  1. I love, love, love my card. It now is clipped to the last one you gave me and hangs in my little gallery of amazing art.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so lucky to have received your fabby ATC and it is proudly hanging on my wall display :)
    The day was great and I am looking forward to the next time we can meet up.
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab set of ATC's Gez, glad you had a lovely day x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good to meet with like minded people isn't it Gez. Love the ATCs. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. fabulous! love how you have done the background! hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx