Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 25 May 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ All Locked Up!

It's time for a new dare today over at the Daring Cardmakers.

It's Rein's turn this week with a very easy dare.. here is what she had to say...

I would love to see
Lock(s) and Key(s) 
on your card.
Any sort of card you'd like to make, just have fun and don't forget to come back and share your creations with us!

The Design Team have come up with some gorgeous inspiration to inspire you.. here is my card..


Stamps used: KeykeeperThe Town Of Goth and Swirl Stalks


I just love this gorgeous little guy called Keykeeper from Stampotique Originals isn't he sweet! He's also available here in the UK from The Stamp Attic who offer great delivery and customer service.

I hope you can come and join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers and wish everyone a lovely weekend and a special 'Hello' and 'Welcome' to my new followers this week. Happy creating, Gez.

10 comments:

  1. What a fab card Gez, love it. Very much liking the Town of Goth stamp. Wonderful colours and details on Keykeeper too.
    Thanks for sharing my lovely, hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is cool,
    great take on the dare!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Gez
    Thanks for the lovely comment you left for me, you are so kind.
    I am a big fan of the "Keykeeper" he is a favorite of mine, just popped him on my latest project (not posted yet!)
    I love how he is purple/blue, it suits him alot! (like clothes!!)
    Ha
    Very nice Goth town too.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card! The background looks amazing and the keeper is so cute - he looks brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your card,all works so well and I love the colours. Enjoy the weather. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the colors on the key keeper!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabby card Gez and especially love the Key Keeper....brill. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, this gave me quite the smile! Adorable card and the little "Key Keeper" is so cute! Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez, had a go at writing over the PanPastel background and it works fine. Hope that helps. Enjoy your weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic card Gez, I just love that little monster, he's so sweet! Sx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx