Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 4 May 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colour challenge

The Daring Cardmakers have got a gorgeous brand new challenge to share with you today.. it's the 'First Friday of the Month' Colour Combo Challenge..

Here are this months beautiful colours..

 
I hope you get the chance to pop on over and see the beautiful designs by the Design Team this week the blog is looking !

Here is my card..

 Stamp used: 3 Girls

The background papers are by Kaiser, I matted and layered the sentiment and added a resin flower from Tea House Bridge.

The 3 Girls stamp is from Stampotique Originals and I thought how wonderful to stamp them in black for a sillouette effect. I really like how this card turned out.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Have a great weekend. Happy creating, Gez.xx





8 comments:

  1. Oooo that's so pretty Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow stunning card Gez! LOVE the colourscheme and you did a wonderful job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, Gez - admired it on DCM on Friday x

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful flower, those colors are great with that image. I love design seeds colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card Gez, love the resin flower for pop of yummy turquoise. :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Gez, and how well that lovely flower works with this colour combo! Sx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the colours, such a stylish card. hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx