Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 11 May 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Fussy Cuts!

Good morning, from a very cold and freezing North West of England! I can't believe it's even colder than last Friday and that was cold! I remember it well as I was on a school trip visiting a farm up in the Pennine's and it was cold!!

It may well just have to be a stopping in day today, I wish! hehe..

The Daring Cardmakers have got a fabulous challenge for you this week if you fancy joining us? 


Here is my card..


I've used some gorgeous Graphic45 papers and stamps for my card this week. I had great fun making a distressed inky background and added a couple of tiny embellishments and border cut with a Martha Stewart punch.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Have a great weekend, whatever the weather. Gez.xx


12 comments:

  1. You are clever Gez, this is wonderful. what an imagination you have.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fabulous, Gez! I always struggle with vintage, unless there's a steampunk element to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is absolutely gorgeous! Brilliant composition Gez!
    mmmm, bit blowy here and I have GOT to go out!!
    Love, Chrisxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely vintage feel, that border looks fabulous with the papers!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You gotta love G45 haven't you? ;0) lush card hun Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving your beautiful card Gez....hate to tell you this but we have sunshine in middle england and its brilliant after all the horrible weather we have had. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. beautiful!! love the gorgeous vintage feel, love the sepia colour tones! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, a fabulous card with great vintage feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is beautiful Gez, I love Graphic 45 paper. We have actually had a little bit of sunshine today, then it rained, then the sun came out, then it rained, then....

    ReplyDelete
  10. Absolutely gorgeous my lovely!!!!!! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card Gez, and what fabulous images! Sx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous card, Gez - those papers are just perfect - gorgeous butterfly, and I love the press stud accents

    jo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx