Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 15 May 2012

Doodling Words with Jodi Ohl

I was SO excited to see this weeks lesson posted by Tam over at Life Book this week.. I just had to have a go.. our lovely teacher for this lesson is by Jodi Ohl of Sweet Repeats (my first ever online art journaling class was with Jodi a few years ago now!) It was great to hear Jodi's voice again!

Here is my finished page. 

 Another wonderful lesson.. thanks Tam & Jodi ♥

Difficult to get a decent photo today.. sunshine and showers.. and snow? what!!!!
(none here thankfully, but it's cold enough!!)

Thanks for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. Gez


17 comments:

  1. Fabulous, I really love your doodling and great colours too, quite 60's, like the fashions around at the moment. Tracy x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gez and the colours and doodling are fantastic.
    Have a nice day, sorry it's cold for you, odd here as it's bright sunshine but it keeps raining!!
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful art. Got black clouds here too, had some rain earlier - couldn't believe it when I heard them saying snow on high ground today... it's MAY fgs!! have a good day - and stay warm...

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's gorgeous Gez, fab doodling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another fab page Gez. Reminds me of zentangle, but with lovely colours!! Sooo wish you were going to be with us at the retreat, but shall follow your 'class' with great interest!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooooh this is fantabulous!! Love your doodling!! Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabaroo!! Love all the colours - so creative and fun x

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo you have taken doodling to new heights my lovely! This is such a pretty page xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Gez, very sweet, love the page and thank you so much for the kind words! What a funky page you did! :) Glad you had fun!! Jodi

    ReplyDelete
  10. Looks like you had lots of doodling fun, love the coloured bits!

    ReplyDelete
  11. ooooh I like this, it looks a bit like zentangle but in colour!, something I'm starting to learn....sometime when I get time hehe...take care Elx

    ReplyDelete
  12. wonderful page, love your doodling. Thanks for the wishes for Skipper.Hugs ANesha

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a wonderful sentiment! Great page.
    Sam ♥

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great page love your doodles and wonderful sentiment. xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful page my lovely, how to doodle with style. Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is a fabulous page Gez, I love your colouring here, it's so pretty, xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx