Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 2 May 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Atc

Have you seen the latest challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog? If not, why not!!

We have had lots of totally gorgeous entries and there is still lots of time to join us, so come along!

Our latest challenge by our gorgeous hostess Maria is to make an Atc.. I love making Atc's and couldn't resist altering this fridge magnet when I saw it was perfect Atc size..

 Stamps used: Grace and Tiny Handhelds

This Atc makes me smile SO much.. I had a wonderful day out yesterday with two very special ladies and oOh, so talented crafters.. we kept seeing this slogan everywhere.. on cushions, pictures, trays, mugs.. you name it!!

Thanks for calling, happy creating, Gez


9 comments:

  1. oh this is one,brilliant ATC hun,just love the words,and all the attention to detail,hugs Cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know me Gez, I don't generally eat cake but this made my mouth water! We had fun didn't we?
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The BEST day EVER Joanne!

    Thank You..Xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also LOVE your Fridge magnet and perfect altering there hun Dxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute and fabulous ATC, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez, this is so cute, and I'm feeling a little stressed right now, I think I could use a cupcake. I want a pink one with lots of sprinkles, and roses. Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So cute Gez, love the cupcakes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a way to keep calm - I'm all for this one!! x Jo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx