Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 23 May 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Bright Colours

I can't believe it's sun shining in East Lancashire this morning! Why wasn't it like this last Wednesday when we had our Royal visitors!!)

The new challenge from Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog is 

 Bright Colours

Vicki is our hostess this week and she has challenged us with the following:

Summer's ALMOST here and when I think Summer, I think BRIGHT......the Brilliant Yellow Sun, the bright green grass, bold blues in the lake and the variances of bright and cheerful flowers....so I challenge you to create a Bright Card!!!! 


The design Team have got some gorgeous creations to inspire..
 ..here is my tag..
 Stamps used: TwinkieTools Cube, Drawing pencil, and Daniel's Hearts

A perfect challenge to get us in the mood for a hot summer! 

I had great fun throwing ink at this tag and decided to stamp Twinkie directly onto the tag so he was covered ink splats just like me!!

I hope you can join us this week for your chance to win a $30 gift certificate from Stampotique Originals. Please remember that in order to qualify you must use your Stampotique stamps and only one entry per person.  

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.. I look forward to visiting you.. happy creating, Gez.



19 comments:

  1. Super zingy colours to get us in the mood for suumer ;)
    xoxo sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Gez love everything about it... yummy colours and love the pencil addition. Cool!
    hugs
    Chris x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great tag Gez, lovely cheery colours - just the thing for today! Hope to get round to taking part but woo hoo! we've sold our house!! Hugs Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A fabulous tag - really like how you left lots of white.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely fabulous Gez. Love, love, love it to bits.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super tag, love the colours and the design. :)Thank you so much for leaving a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this, so creative, beautiful colours & love the stamps you've used x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous and bright Gez. Let's hope it brings more sunshine into your life xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. what a great design and layout - love this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab bright tag, love his box of crayons!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Terrific design and colours Gez. Hope you have caught up with some sleep now. Hugs Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous Gez! I love the idea with THE crayons.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Fantastic tag, great coloring.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a fantastic tag, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  16. ROFLOL!!! This is me!!! I make a mess everywhere when I color!! Wonderful tag!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great caption and brilliant tag. Michelle x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx