Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 19 June 2012

Art Journal proud page

I should be doing other things today, but I chickened out! so I've had a little play this morning instead!

Inspired by an art journal prompt.. something you are proud of.. I decided to pick me!


I just love this girlie from Octopode Factory

Her wings are crumpled but she's learning to fly again.. ..


I know, I know.. I over did her make-up.. I'm blaming the lighting!!!!

Back to business I suppose, I'm having the larger items and applicances collected from my Dad's house today and taken to a local charity to be relocated.. it's all a bit too much so I've stopped home!

 Happy creating, Gez xoxo


9 comments:

  1. ...loVe your journal page Gez, its soft warm colours, the sparkle, tis a cute image , super inky works & as long as the sun shines & the stars guide us our wings can take us anywhere...I think we all should be a lot more proud of ourselves too...loVely piece...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes a bit of crafting is a great stress buster and it boosts our system so that we can cope with the things life throws at us. Keep crafting Gez - I love this one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya Gez. Don't want to pry into your private life, but what 4 years of crap are we talking about, anything you want to divulge or none of my business!!

    I just love this lady, and the wings are fab. What a gorgeous "Pink" background, just so bright and sweet.
    I bought "Steampunk Violette" last week, she has clocks for hair!! LoL
    Not used her yet, but watch this space.
    Take care and keep smiling, love your work and can't wait to see what you post next. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  4. She's beautiful Gez and you should be proud of yourself - you just keep going and dealing with everything life throws at you no matter how tough. I think it was a wise move to stay home today xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can certainly be proud of your journal page, it's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful page, love it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful page Gez, you should be very very proud. I love the octopode stamps too, so deliciously quirky.
    Life can surely be a challenge sometimes but you are doing great my lovely and never let yourself forget it, always here if you need a 'long distance' shoulder honey.
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are quite right to be proud of yourself darling, I know I am very proud of you!!! You keep flapping those wings and soon they will be shiny & new. Lovely, brave page , HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous. You should be proud of yourself xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx