Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 15 June 2012

A dare, cards galore and an answer!

It's Friday! That has to be good!

Over at the Daring Cardmakers today they have a fantastic dare for you!

'A Hole in One'
This week Samm is challenging us to use punches and die cuts in the reverse, so don't use the cut out, use the part that's left, the hole!

Here is my DT card..

 Stamp used: Jasmin

Don't you just love Jasmin! She is so versatile.. I never ever get fed up of choosing her to go onto cards. This one I made for my daughter to wish her good luck as she takes her A level exams this week, Biology today I don't envy her!! only one more to go now as I type this..

Jasmin is available from Stampotique Originals 

and also from The Stamp Attic

in the UK.

~♥~

I wanted to quickly share my gorgeous birthday cards on my blog, they are all so beautiful, they have decorated my living room all week, everyone has enjoyed them who has come to visit!

Thank you ladies.. xxx

a special thanks to Paula for her gorgeous card that arrived this morning!

 how did Paula know to use one of my favourite stamps! ♥♥♥

I have moved all my lovely cards over to my craft room so I can enjoy them all year round :o))


~♥~

so, the question on everyone's lips... how did she do it!!!!

hehe.. I loved reading everyone's ideas, thinking, I'll have to try that next time!!
On my last post (see below) I posted a reversed stamped image..

I basically stamped the image onto acetate, turned it over 
and burnished the image, simple!

It's called the Reflection technique..

see.. HERE


~♥~
Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Have a great weekend.

 Happy creating, Gez xoxo






5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gez, love how her little crown pops out! And I think I missed your birthday so belated birthday wishes xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought of your daughter when I saw your blog post on fb, that card is so right for her.
    Love all your birthday cards, think I can guess who a couple of them might be from by the style.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your Jasmin card, and I'm sure your daughter does too. Many happy belated returns from someone else who had a birthday this week :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing your beautiful birthday cards Gez and loving your new fab card. Enjoy the weekend, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card Gez, that image is lovely - hope the exams went well!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx