Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 29 June 2012

Daring Cardmakers challenge ~ Patterned paper mania!

It's time for a brand NEW dare this Friday from the Daring Cardmakers, I am running a little behind this week with my DT card due to illness amongst other things but better late than never.. here is my card!

This weeks dare set by Leo is Patterned paper mania! your mission if you choose to accept it is to create a card using a minimum of SIX different patterned papers. 

You can use more if you want to but you must use at least six different ones.

my card..


I have used some gorgeous Christmas papers from the Paper Cellar Ltd and gently ink around the edges with Gathered Twigs Distress Ink.

The gorgeous little doggie is from Stampotique Originals and you can find him here.. Noel Dog and one of my favourite sentiments ever.. Merry Everything!

Not forgetting a splash of red glitter glue on the bauble Noel is balancing so well!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Have a great weekend. Happy creating, Gez oxox


7 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous - do I spot a "vintage" sketch file here? Definitely "vintage Gez". I love it

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it Gez, that dog is sooooooo cute. Fab sentiment and I love the way you could adapt this idea to use up some of the paper scraps that we all have lurking. Thank-you for sharing.
    Hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous - love all the different papers coming together so well. This would be just right to enter in my CHNC challenge 78 x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this Gez, you did brillaintly with all the papers xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful!!! Love the images and colors on this. Such a positive creation!!! I am going to start one soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this little guy! And the papers tone and complement one another so well... terrific!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, that's just a perfect Christmas card! Nice design and the dog is a funny eye-catcher =)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx