Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Daring Cardmakers Challenge

Two blog posts in one day! Another missed challenge! 

The Daring Cardmakers have got a great dare for you this week.. it's Nat's turn to choose the latest dare.. resin embellishments.. here is my card..

 resin embellishments

 Stamps used: Picture Door & Hanging Hearts

This card was so much fun to make.. I actually enlarged the door a little to fit the lock onto the door by masking the edge of the door.. stamping and doodling to make a new edge! I used another of the Crafter's Workshop stencils for the background.

The hearts and the glass in the door window have been covered with Glossy Accents and the gorgeous resin embellishment was inked to distress the lock. It was part of a gorgeous package I received for my birthday last Friday from Carol a dear crafty friend :o))

Thanking you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, please pop over to the Daring Cardmakers the rest of the Design Team have got some great inspiration to share with you. Gez xoxo


6 comments:

  1. What a fab card, I do love that hearts stamp and particularly the way you've used your colours on it.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Gez. Your brickwork is a neat touch too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely use of the lock :) and very clever extension of the door! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great door, I like doors, they lead somewhere!
    Our 'Little Pam mentioned that she'd been to Sark, said it was very nice there...but she did go a long time ago, I shouldn't think it's changed much. I remember not that long ago, Being in Looe in Cornwall, coming out of a pub/bar late and all the street lights were off, it was pitch black, couldn't see anything, only the stars and some reflection in the river!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this fabulous creation, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A lovely 'new home' card. Gez! Such a creative composition.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx