Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 22 June 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ You're so Sweet!

Well, it's raining cats and dogs here in East Lancashire this morning and we've only got the Olympic flame due to come through in the morning.. I do hope it's fine by then but the forecast isn't good!

The Daring Cardmakers have got a gorgeous new dare to share with you and it's sure to sweeten your day!

This weeks dare set by Sharon..

You're so Sweet

I'd like to see sweets on your cards - doesn't have to just be sweets, can be sweet things, like cakes, ice-creams etc.

 
Here is my card..
 Stamps used: Grace, Cupcake (from Tiny Handhelds) & Happy Birthday to you!

My two Gemini twins have been at work this week, one getting all painterly and art journaling and the other CAS! Loved making this card, thanks for a great dare Sharon!

Hope you can join us this week and if you are anywhere in East Lancashire tomorrow I might see you here..


I can't wait to finally meet up with the Lovin' Ink girls..I'm SO excited.. just one small matter of going to watch the Olympic torch come through the town with the children first, I do hope it doesn't get delayed!

Have a great weekend, whatever the weather and a BIG 'hello' to my new followers.. promise to catch up with everyone soon.. I was doing so well!

Happy creating, Gez xoxo


10 comments:

  1. Hope the rain stops for the torch to come through. Love your sweet card :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...loVe your card Gez, so cute & adore the little cup cake...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awe, I love this one sweetheart xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just adorable Gez - I really love that colour burst bordery bit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card honey, love the vibrant colours.
    Hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great card Gez. Very Sweet! Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely card Gez it is so sweet. Hope the torch viewing and the crafty meet up went well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great CAS design - love the vibrant colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Gez, I just adore that image!

    ReplyDelete
  10. If you are searching for the best Bitcoin exchange company, then you should choose Coinbase.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx