Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 23 June 2012

Less is More ~ Recipe challenge sponsored by Stampotique Originals

Stampotique Originals are proudly sponsoring the Less is More challenge blog and this weeks Recipe theme is Paper Piecing

The Stampotique Design Team have been kindly invited to play along, you can see more of the DT's fabulous inspiration HERE..

This challenge was SO much fun! I know I am really starting to enjoy these challenges.. they are the total extreme to my messy journal pages!

Here is my card..


  Stamp used: Mela


 I used the adorable NEW SheArt papers available from The Stamp Attic 
in the UK
(Mela is also available from The Stamp Attic :o))

These papers are gorgeous.. I knew they would make the perfect gypsy dress for Mela. I used to love my gypsy dress when I was a little girl, happy days!

I hope you can join in the fun over at the Less is More challenge blog and don't forget there is a fabulous goodie bag for one lucky winner on offer from Stampotique Originals.

Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Happy creating, Gez xoxo


15 comments:

  1. Love this Gez! What is not to like :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. ....I so loVe your card Gez...Mela is just just gorgoeous love how you've shaded her, and the sentiment fits her a treat!...loVe loVe loVe this card...mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card,love the addition of the flower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - the dress looks fab and I love the sentiment!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just gorgeous Gez, Love this image I have it too.
    I adore PP images, just looks so nice. Dx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super card - love the paper piecing x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card honey, love the sentiment. Lol, might just have to hop over and check out the fab papers too.
    Hope you have all had a fab weekend?
    Hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just love this gez, Mela is adorable dressed in the She art papers xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. I just adore this my lovely!!!! You have done such a wonderful job HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gez ~this is just cute love the paper choice beautiful created :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this - it's fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi again Gez, great to see you
    Super card, LOVE that paper pieced dress
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx