Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 2 June 2012

Less Is More ~ Colour Challenge ~ Red, White & Blue

Oh dear, don't make me laugh!!!! 

Sorry, for being missing from Blogland this week, sadly, I'm stuck in bed BUT doing as I'm told as I was one phone call away from going to the dreaded hospital the other night. I don't do things by halves and thought I would have bronchitis as well as tonsilitis this time! When you have to put your finger in your ear to swallow then you know you've got it bad! 

So my apologies, I promise to visit everyone soon..xxxx

  ~♥~

Stampotique Originals  are proudly sponsoring the fabulous Less Is More challenge blog for the WHOLE of June.. woohoo! A style I so admire..

Today's brand new challenge is.. a colour challenge.. Red, White & Blue!

  hence, the little chuckle! please pop over to find out more
 (my head hurts!!!)

 Here is my card! (I know it's not Red, White & Blue!)
stamp used: 3 Girls

This card was SO much fun to make.. thank you for calling and having a look. Some of the Stampotique Design Team have been playing along this week, altho you will see our cards are completely different to the latest challenge, see HERE

Please make sure your colours are RED, WHITE & BLUE and don't forget if you play along you will also be in with a chance of wining some fabulous Stampotique goodies..

Many thanks for calling, enjoy the lovely weather & fabulous Jubilee Weekend.. Hope it stays fine for those garden parties.. Gez xx


15 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous gorgeous card Gez. I hope you feel better very soon and I won't have to nag you ;) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...oh dear so sorry to hear you are feeling poorly & pleased to hear you didn't make the hospital...on a lighter note your card is loVely...the less is more theme really does allow for a striking image as is yours...Mel :)
    Hope you feel better very soon...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon. the card is great - I've just come from Jo C-S blog so I know what happened!

    ReplyDelete
  5. lovely card gez:) hope you're feeling better real soon-take care of you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sorry to hear that you've not been very well, but hope you have a speedy recovery. Love, love, love the card, the image is one of my favourites of all times xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hiya honey, hope you start to feel better soon. Double whammy or what ha ha, you sure don't do things by halves!! I love your card, extremely effective and striking as well as being perfectly executed.
    Hugs from me, moo and max x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh dear, you are in the wars. Hope you feel better soon. Your card is fab.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Adore this card and the simplicity of it. HOpe you are still taking it easy and getting stronger by the day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love your card I am a great fan of minimalist, the image is so beautiful.
    So sorry to hear you are unwell but glad you didn't end up at the hospital. Hope DH is running around after you, take care xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hope you are feeling better soon, you don't do things by halves do you.................
    Loving your LIM card....so you didn't use the right colours....why worry.....it looks great. xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your card, Gez! Get well soon! Hugs, Willy

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh honey hope your back on the mend soon and behave and do as your told :) x

    ReplyDelete
  14. great sentiment, be yourself, if I was myself, I'd be a lot thinner!

    (((Lyn)))

    ReplyDelete
  15. Such a wonderful card, Gez (and I love the sentiment). I love these 'less is more' cards, especially as I find them so hard to create! Fab work.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx