Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 27 June 2012

Stampotique outside the box challenge

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers blog but before I share my creation with you I want to take a moment to say Good-bye to Willy and Vikki and how much I will miss not seeing their fabulous designs for Stampotique Originals they will both be missed very much. It's been an honour to work along side these talented ladies. Good Luck with your new ventures.xxxxx

This week our hostess Val has challenged us to think outside the box.

Create something out of the normal for you and show us what you have come up with.

Remember, only one entry per person to be eligible for the $30 Stampotique gift certificate and use your Stampotique stamps.
 
Here is my card..
  Stamps used: Wee OwlTwigs 

What another fantastic challenge, thanks Val :o))

I kept my card very clean and simple, I am really starting to enjoy working in this style (it must have something to do with Stampotique sponsoring Less is More challenge blog this month!)

So that is one... outside the box! along with handwriting on the front of my card instead of using a computer generated sentiment or stamp.. something I've never tried before.. the Design Team have been very busy please pop over and see Outside the box  challenge.

Hope you can join us! Look out for Design Call news!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 
Gez oxox


19 comments:

  1. Don't know about outside the box...he looks very much inside the box to me!! love it, and you have fab handwriting, mine would just wreck the whole project!! Trish xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Gez, hes a little cutie. Thanks for your message, talk soon hugs Lynne xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this card Gez, well done on handwriting the greeting!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. post copied from comments below!

    mustavcoffee, Gay Peplow said...

    Hi Gez, Brilliant a bright CAS owl card, love that little guy, he looks soo lonely too! Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fabulous LIM card, that's something very difficult for me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is delightful my lovely, well done on your handwriting the sentiment too xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great CAS card, nice to see you enjoying this style! Your handwriting looks great too - not something I'd try with my scrawl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card Gez, love the handwritten sentiment, gives it a really personal touch.
    Hope you and family are well?
    Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this card little owl is so cute and your handwriting looks good didn't at first realise it was hand written.xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. comment copied from post below..

    Happy Days said...

    Hi Gez

    Just dropped by to say thank you for the kind comment you left on my blog. I've loved being GDT for Stampotique this month and shall be sad to go.

    I love this card, C&S is a bit of a struggle for me, but you've nailed it perfectly.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  11. copied from post below..

    Karin said...

    beautiful card, love the owl!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love it - less is definitely more and you've proved it magnificently x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Beautiful card Gez! Might just find time one day - we still haven't moved(should have been tomorrow!) Be in touch soon, Chrisxx

    ReplyDelete
  14. Simple and so beautiful, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  15. That is just too cute! Love the little owl. Great idea to go for that clean less is more. That would be a major challenge for me also since I love the inky, grungy, look with lots of embellies.

    Beautiful job! TFS :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. ha ha love your stern looking owl. How brave of you to actually write on the front of a card, my handwriting is hidden well out of sight - on the inside of the card.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  17. I adore this CAS card and your doodling frame.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Loving the brilliance of this adorable card! Wow! That's your handwriting?? Awesome!! You should do that more often - very kewl!!! Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. zgibxejtg
    http://www.woolrichitalystore.com/ woolrich italia
    http://www.mywoolrich.com/ woolrich spaccio
    http://www.woolrichsitaly.com/ woolrich rosso
    http://www.woolrichsalecheap.com/ woolrich modelli
    http://www.woolrichitalyshop.com/ woolrich giubbotto
    qzlndpniu
    woolrich uomo
    outlet woolrich
    woolrich outlet
    woolrich bologna
    woolrich outlet
    kmjqwokgj
    [url=http://www.woolrichitalystore.com/]woolrich bologna[/url]
    [url=http://www.mywoolrich.com/]outlet woolrich[/url]
    [url=http://www.woolrichsitaly.com/]woolrich spaccio[/url]
    [url=http://www.woolrichsalecheap.com/]woolrich modelli[/url]
    [url=http://www.woolrichitalyshop.com/]woolrich eskimo[/url]

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx