Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 30 June 2012

Stampotique Originals sponsoring Less is More one last time..

Stampotique Originals are sponsoring the Less is More challenge blog this week for one last time this month and they are challenging everyone to use their header as inspiration this week.
 
 
Over on the Stampotique Designer's blog some of our team have played along.

Here is my card.. I am hoping I've captured the elements if not the colours..


I am really loving this style of card and the different challenges all month have been great.. I am hoping to carry on playing along when I can.. 

Stampotique Originals are giving away a $30 gift certificate for Stampotique Stamps this month. I do hope you can play along. Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez ♥


18 comments:

  1. Hee hee great take on the header, love that spatter stamp you used.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smashing card, love that monster!

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute and 'monstrous' at the same time, brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is fabulous Gez, I love your monster and your colourful splatters. I think you are really brave doing the LIM - all that white space aaaagh! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A rather tenuous link to our header Gez
    but a superbly LIM type style
    It's been a real treat to have you Stampotique girls here, DO hope to see you again
    Thanks so much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hehehe, how can a person not love this adorable card! Such a sweet monster, can I say that, are monsters sweet ... *smile*

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh WOW this is sooo cute. (Well As cute as a wee monster can be!) Hope alls well, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Simple, cute and beautiful, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Long time - but I am here. Love this CAS card.
    Linbyx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That is just too cute...love the colored splatter and the crayons. Love it. Thanx for sharing :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving the colours on this monster Gez and the cute crayons are fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. And another stunner :-) love the coulors and the whole idea!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love it! I have not seen those stamps yet at Stampotique...my wish list is now getting longer and longer.

    Thanx so much for sharing! :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great card. The little guy is awesome. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx