Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 12 June 2012

Stampotique sponsoring Less Is More

These cards are always a challenge for me! At last though, I've been able to join in with the latest challenge over at Less Is More challenge blog.

This weeks challenge is to create a one layer card and use a flourish.

Some of the Design Team members over at the Stampotique Designers blog had chance to play along, sadly I wasn't able to submit my card in time due to illness, but here it is now..


I used a Crafter's Workshop stencil for the flourish and added a little paper flower.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance,

I'm off to catch up with more challenges I've missed, Gez xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Hiya honey, beautiful card, am really enjoying this 'less is more' challenge, think the subtlety is so effective and striking.
    Hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card, it's so effective . I am a great fan of less is more but as usual never get around todoing any of the challenges .
    Thanks for the kind comment on my blog xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find less is more quite a challenge too. But I think your card is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Gez.
    Hope you are feeling better.
    What a lovely Less is more card. Like you I find it hard to do, but the effect is so stunning. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...awe this is sooo cute...loVe the heart bunting stamp & the rainbow of colours chosen & the contrast of the black image...super make...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's great that you could join us Gez, this is fab!
    Thanks so much
    Chrissie
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great to see you
    Great card!
    Love the placement
    Thanks very much
    mandi
    "Less is More"

    ReplyDelete
  8. How pretty. What a lovely card.

    Toni xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gez, this is a perfect and beautiful Cas Card~love It!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a gorgeous swirly card love the paper flower.
    suzi b :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx