Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 9 June 2012

Thank You!

for all the lovely get well wishes and birthday messages..xx

I haven't forgotten my blog or the ones I follow.. promise, I've been rather out of routine this last week with school hols, illness and yesterday my birthday!

How do you keep two active, noisy boys out of the way of their older sister revising for her A levels while you are poorly and it's raining!!!!

Roll on Monday and school! 

I have a date with my craft studio then.. .. 11am.. after a trip to the dentists!

I am looking forward to popping by soon and catching up with everyone.

Here's a couple of pics from yesterday, thank you for all the lovely sweet hand-crafted cards I received, I shall treasure them all..xxx


 hat thief!

 I just love this little guy!


Wishing everyone a lovely weekend. Gez xxx



11 comments:

  1. Adorable pictures - love the hat - hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such lovely photos and I'm glad you managed to have a good day despite being poorly xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet photos glad you had a good birthday & hope you are much better xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi honey, happy belated birthday, hope you had a fab time. Love the pics. Hope you feeling lots better. Tee hee, I'm with you on the 'roll on Monday' bit!! Just praying for some decent weather for the summer hols now lol. Hugs from me and mine x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. ...firstly Happy Birthday...secondly what a gorgeous little fellow you have there, boy they grow way to quick! and thirdly glad your back on track & feeling a lot better...roll on Monday looking forward to your crafty makes...mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy belated birthday. Sorry to hear you've joined me in the sick bed. Lets hope next week finds us both feeling rather better.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  7. A big birthday Mwah from me.

    Hugs Joanne xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gez, Happy Birthday. God bless your day. Such cute pictures, and a cute little guy. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Gez, Happy belated birthday, what gorgeous pictures, the little guy looks adorable. I so pleased you had a good day. Shame about the dentist but it's monday today so that's all behind you and school happens today YAY !!Gay xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely pics Gez. Hope you managed to blow your own candles out, looks like someone else was lined up for the job.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha what a gorgeous Hat Thief he is. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx