Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 29 June 2012

June journal page..

Where did June go to then?? I can remember showing a snippet of this page I made weeks ago with the intention of blogging it not long after!!

 snippet!
 
My June journal prompt page.. what is something you hope to inspire in others? 

Be Yourself..
























click to enlarge

I am entering my page into a fun monthly challenge set by Roc..

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

Happy creating, Gez oxox

7 comments:

  1. A gorgeous page Gez. I love how you make the eye's look so gorgeous. Beautiful colour too. Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab page gez-i love your work :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh, I love this :) great colours!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am wondering where June got to as well LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous use of color and design! WOW! hugs Lynn

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx