Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 24 July 2012

Art journal ~ July prompt

Goodness, can you believe almost another month gone this year!

Roc really had me thinking hard over her latest art journaling prompt! 

monthly prompt for july - what is one thing you would change about your life if you could? 

I changed my mind so many times over it and I'm still not happy!!

Here is a sneak peak I shared on my FB page last week..

 

Here is my July page..



I decided my one thing I would like to change is the date... back to a time when everything looks and feels familiar but then I thought would I have my dearest Tom in my life... *Gulps* lump in throat.. 

I feel another page coming on where Tom & I time travel :o))

Thank you for calling today. Have a lovely day. Gez. oxox




6 comments:

  1. REally lovely page, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what deep and meaningful words on the page.
    I understand your feelings of not wanting to go back and change too much though as you maybe wouldn't have the good things you have now.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab journal pages Gez - selective editing of the past is something many of us would indulge in if possible, I suspect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ah so nice Gez.
    Time goes far too fast for me at the Mo. I sometimes get a bit of a panic attack thinking how quick life is flying by.
    Debbiexx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful page honey and incredibly touching and heartfelt may I add.
    Defo with you on the time thing in more ways than one!!!!!!!!
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great page hun ;0) Love your journal pages xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx