Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 20 July 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Fun with Pictograms

It's time for a brand new challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers and this week Zuzana has come up with a fabulous dare... Pictograms

This week is Zuzana here and I think I've come up with a very interesting dare for you:
Fun with Pictograms
 With the  London Olympic games knocking on the door I came up with the idea to  create cards using pictograms, icons or silhouette signs. Choose sport, travel, washing or some other basic signs, print them out -  or if you prefer use die cuts, punches etc
Have some fun and get crafty!
 
Here is my card.. 

 Stamp used: Happy Birthday to you!

I found a great stock image on the internet which I matted and layered onto white cardstock and stamped my sentiment in one corner. A very CAS card from me this week! Hope you can join in the fun. Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Gez oxox



4 comments:

  1. I think you must have covered all of the events with this card, how brill. Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great colourful card Gez and would be fab for a masculine birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha Netty, I think you are right!!
    Joanne... I was thinking the same thing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This card is so fun Gez! Love the colours and the orange border really make everything pop!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx