Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 27 July 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ The house that Jack built challenge!

Hi, good morning, well can you believe it! It's Friday, the Olympic's offically start today, so wish I could go! the Daring Cardmakers have got another fantastic dare to share with you today & I've woken up to blue skies... and DS1 is off to summer school all day today! Shame I've also woken up to a sore throat!!

This week it's the turn of our lovely Kathy over at Kathy's Waffle to pick our latest dare.. The house that Jack built!

 You can read the whole rhyme HERE if you want to - it's far too long to copy here, but really it's just a nice title for a challenge that's all about Houses - or the walls, roof, doors, windows etc that you need to build a house.  Your card could show a whole house or just some of those - maybe just a door, or a window...it's up to you.  Just have fun and get creative
We're looking forward to seeing what you make, so please come and let us know where we can see your creations

 Stamps used: Old Timey Frog and LM Building Blocks

I made this card for a very dear friend and she loved it! It's a difficult time for her at the moment and also it was her birthday so I just wanted to let her know.. the road to a friend's house is never long :o) I am looking forward to meeting up with her sometime soon and getting inky, this lady is the queen of inkyness ♥ She is also a very talented artist so I couldn't resist using her house stamps for her card :o))

Isn't the frog cute! He was just perfect for my card & I knew he would raise a smile, and he did!

Hope you can join out latest dare over at the Daring Cardmakers.

Wishing everyone a perfect day and a wonderful weekend. Gez. oxox



15 comments:

  1. This is sooo fun! Love the shades of green you used - they give such a calming effect to the card. So sweet you sent this to a friend who needed it - that is what cards are all about! Fun challenge - I may try to fit it in this weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Gez, I'm sure your friend will love it xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just lovely Gez! Fabulous doodling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card honey, loving the colours and composition. What a fab idea to use some map paper for the ground, looks really effective. How cute are the house stamps too? Lol, yet another thing on my wish list!!!!
    Thank-you so much for all your wonderful comments on my blog my lovely, really appreciate your thoughts and time especially with the hols and all, lol your head must be spinning!!
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh how sweet Gez.
    That frog is just a delight, so funny on his little bike.
    Hope your soar throat doesn't last.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card, just love that frog too! x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun card, love the frog and the doodled border!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh this is so sweet, He made me smile being on his bike, Hope your cold feels better soon, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is gorgeous Gez. I love the little frog and those houses are something else.

    Have a fab weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooooo fabulous inkiness! She will love it! The sentiment is brilliant for this funky frog!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely - really made me smile x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your card is so funny. Already the frog on the bike is enough to make me smile ...

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh I love it....those stamps just make me smile :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx