Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 13 July 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Pearls & Lace

It's time for a brand NEW dare over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog and this weeks dare set by Keilly is Pearls & Lace.

 

 ..my DT card..




The background papers are by My Mind's Eye, pearls, flower and lace from my craft box and the gorgeous sentiment stamp is from Stampotique Originals called Love travels.. from Carol's Collection.

I am linking my card to Kathy's Waffle Sketch File July's sketch Tickerty Boo.

Hope you can join in the fun over at the Daring Cardmakers and see the inspiration from the rest of the Team.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. Have a great weekend. Gez oxox



13 comments:

  1. Aah! How sweet....love the colour choice too ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, Gez. I like the sentiment too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card Gez and I'm really happy that you've used the July The Sketch File LO to make it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. gorgeous, super cute image and I love the distressing on the card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the distressed edges with the lace and pearls - lovely card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card honey, what fab distressed edges and beautiful colour combo. The sentiment speaks volumes too, very touching.
    Hope you ok?
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a great card ... love the distressed look!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez
    a gorgeous card with a beautiful sentiment. here's love travelling from my heart to yours
    x Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful, love the whimsical lady/angel, pretty colour and gorgeous texture, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is beautiful What a sweet image xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful card Gez, I love all the distressing. Sx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Brilliant card Gez, love the bright colours!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx