Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 1 July 2012

Stampotique sponsoring Card Positiong Systems

Today begins a new month and Stampotique is sponsoring another month long challenge over at Card Positioning Systems.  

Here is the sketch for Challenge CPS #272



 Here is my card..

 Stamps used: Smushasha, Octopet, Bubbles, Tangled


Love, love, love this card! I made a simple background using Distress inks and filled in the larger bubbles with Glossy Accents and watercoloured the images.

I know my sentiment is slightly off from the sketch but I so didn't want to cover up too much of Smushasha or Octopet!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I hope you can join in the challenge, it is a great sketch.  You can see some more inspiration over on the Stampotique Designer's blog where some of the team have played along. Happy creating, Gez oxox

6 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Gez, right up my street so to speak being a fish myself. The colours are gorgeous and I adore the stamps (lol, luckily for me Karen has them).
    Love and hugs from me and mine x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your wonderful card, Annette x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun watery background, fab card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx