Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 21 July 2012

Tando Creative ~ 1st DT piece!

Today's the day!! 

I am excited and nervous to be sharing my first creation with you for Tando Creative.

Each week the talented members of the Design Team focus on a theme using different Tando products. This weeks theme is Bling it Up!



Patterned paper and ribbon from my craft box and a gorgeous girlie stamp
called Lissi



Tando products used: 

(for the covers)

also


Tando also run a monthly challenge with great prizes on offer. The theme for July is Texture. I hope you can join in the fun!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. I look forward to sharing my creation with you for the monthly challenge really soon. Gez oxox




14 comments:

  1. ...gorgeous sparkly hearts, super image & pretty ribbon...perfect ingrediants for a loVely card...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is beautiful, love the image, the hearts and especially the ribbon, gorgeous, well done on your first dt piece xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo what a fabulous 1st DT piece my lovely! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go Gez! great piece aren't the sheets brill you can do so much with them. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this little notebook Gez. Beautiful colour choice.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great notebook Gez, fabulous bright colurs and the bling looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  7. congratulations on your new DT position Gez and loving your wonderful chipboard tag. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous notebook Gez, lovel it and the girl stamp is lovely. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's gorgeous Gez, no need to be nervous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab DT piece honey, congratulations you. Love the colours and shiny bits, all set off perfectly.
    Love the flourish stamp, who is it by?
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Dawn, I will pm you! It's one I've had for years! One of my first stamps, will see if I can find the package, isn't it great!

    Thank you for everyone's kind comments. I can't wait to share more Tando creations with you..xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fabulous first DT piece Gez....but of course, I didn't expect anything less ;o) ROFL. Can't wait to see more lovely xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely creation, really like the combination of colours.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx