Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 23 July 2012

Tando Creative ~ Blog Hop

Well.. what a great start to the week this week....

Tando Creative are having their first ever blog hop!

  Tando Creative Blog Hop

This month the gorgeous DT over at Tando Creative have got lots of inspiration to share with you using Book plates for their product focus.

The Blog Hop starts here at.. Tando Creative blog and if you have been hopping along successfully you should have landed here from visiting Kaz over at Slightly Wonky Crafts

Here I have made a little handy notebook for Quotes and used one of the bookplates for my title..

Little Book of Quotes!


 The book covers have been made using a couple of 4"x4" chipboard sheets

which were painted and stamped using the beautiful freebie butterfly stamp on the front cover of the current Craft Stamper magazine

I used the same colours of ink for the book plate and lashings of Crackle Paint & Glossy Accents!

Then I randomly stamped the same butterfly on some of the pages in grey.


I hope you like my little book!

From my blog you now need to hop over to Carol at Krafty Pieces

If you get lost at anytime you can always return to the start of the blog hop over on the Tando Creative blog!

Remember everyone who leaves a comment on every blog in the hop will be entered into a prize draw!

Happy hopping!

Gez oxox

17 comments:

  1. What a great idea to make a note book and all your yummy colours and textures Great result XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...oh wow Gez this is just yummy, I loVe what you have achieved here, your colour choices are delicious! so shabby chic and the crackle on the plate is gorgeous...loVe loVe loVe it...Mel :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely colours, great little book.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this little book - they are a passion of mine! Bookplate looks fab with crackle - off to make a mini book lol!!

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh that's so cute and dinky! Love those colours too. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the shabby chic notebook and the bookplate finishes it off perfectly:)
    Val x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this Gez!!!!! That bookplate looks gorgeous xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great little quote book Gez, perfect use for the bookplate!

    ReplyDelete
  9. This team has such fun stuff to showcase! Love these bookplates and since I have never seen them before, this mini hop is perfect. Your quote book is beautiful....love the colors. TFS I'm a new follower #260 and happy to have stopped by. Please follow my blog as well.
    Creative Wishes,
    Claire S.
    www.scrapmyway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fabulous book honey, love the colours and techniques you have used. The bookplate finishes it all off perfectly.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow! Your book cover is beautifully colored! I love the distressing on the bookplate! Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. thats really pretty gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh this is just gorgeous Gez, I love it x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Loving your little book of quotes and the bookplates

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a lovely little book Gez, i'm sure you'll find lots of interesting words to fill the pages.
    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very creative! Stunning little book and the colors are yummy! Love the floating butterflies!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I folded that in encourage you to do the same. This is pretty atomic number 82 you close to perfect if you follow a
    few of my professional tips in printing labels.
    If you are trying to increase your vitamin C, look for instrument panel
    game to keep restless, bored passengers actively engaged on car
    trips.

    Here is my web site :: jewelry Personalized gifts

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx