Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 August 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colour combo challenge

Two posts in one day! That's not happened in a while!!

The Daring Cardmakers have got a brand new challenge today and as it's the the first Friday of the month it's time for another Colour Combination Challenge. We have a gorgeous photo prompt to share with you... (wish I could step into the picture!)

"A Mediterranean Corner"
features whitewashed walls, fresh green and hot pink,
 a dash of powder blue and a smidgeon of purple

 (my kind of colours!!) 


 sneak peak!


my card..
 Stamps used: Dragonfly and Journey Collage
Mask used: Sequin Waste (love, love, love this mask!)

I just adore this card SO much! The colours are so uplifting and Jo's dragonfly has a special place in my heart.. I can hardly believe it'll be 12 months this coming Monday that I got the heart stopping phone call from the hospital....................... hug your loved ones everyday xxx

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, and thank you again if it's your 2nd visit of the day! 

Happy creating, Gez oxox


10 comments:

  1. You are more than welcome to my praises Gez your work is stunning and you have done the DCM prompt proud this week.

    Love what you have created.

    Hugs and love sent to you. :) T x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card Gez, lovely use of the inspiration colours!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Two fab cards in one day....is there no end to your talents? :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yum love that background stamp and your card is very yummy hunny ;0)xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Absolutely beautiful card Gez, those colours really make me smile and love your layout.
    Where is that fab background stamp from, can see a multitude of uses for that one.
    How r u honey? Surviving the hols ok I hope?
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simply gorgeous! Love the background. TFS I love it. :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - I love your card! I couldn't quite see how to make these colours work for me, but I think your take is outstanding - fabulous text, and the dragonfly is gorgeous.
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really stunning! Love the colors and the dragonfly is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful crafting - love the colour combo x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx