Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 17 August 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Film 2012

There's a fab new dare today over at the Daring Cardmakers challenge blog.

I had an idea in mind straight away and I'm delighted with how it turned out!

 

Here is my card..

Stamps used: Moon Girl's Crow ssh! to me it looks like a raven!
 also, Mad Hatter's (hat) & Splatter Long


So, let's get this straight it's Moon Girl's Crow that thinks it's a raven that behaves like a magpie helping himself to the Mad Hatter's hat.................. is he mad?

Alice: It would be so nice if something made sense for a change. 

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

 Have a great weekend, Gez oxox


20 comments:

  1. Hiya Gez,
    Your card is lovely and it did make me laugh. I must admit I thought he was a Raven and did not know it was a crow (or a Magpie!!)
    Anyway whatever he is he looks great in the Mad Hatters Hat.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my Gez....I LOVE this card...it's brill!! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love his hat Gez, ace :o) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fab card honey, love the script of the quote and the hat is perfect.
    Thank-you sooooooooo much for my wonderful surprise this morning, has really cheered me up and I can't wait to have a play. Feel very lucky to have one of your fab cards, it will be treasured.
    Thank-you again my lovely.
    Big big hugs and lots of squishy soppy squeezes, very very touched.
    x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  6. (((((hugs))))) to you Dawn XXX

    ReplyDelete
  7. Clever card, love it! Have a great weekend. Hugs Anesha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its not just a card - its a work of art. Fabulous job Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fantastic card Gez - what an inspired idea, I absolutely love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks everyone for your beautiful comments. They mean SO much XXX

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Raven... crow... magpie - all the same family so who cares?! Fab card, love the ink splatters to tie in with the writing bit of the quote!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is fab, Gez - I love it

    ReplyDelete
  14. oo a raven I thought it was a crow haha He does look very smart in his top hat too. Wonderful card and love those paint splodges. :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. really, really love the design of this card, fab Gez

    ReplyDelete
  16. Such a brilliant idea - I love the raven/ crow :)

    jo xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx