Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 31 August 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Flower Power

It's time for a brand NEW challenge this morning from the Daring Cardmakers and this week it's the turn of Rein to be our hostess.

Rein would like to see some flowers this week on your creations.

Here is my card


For this weeks dare I have used some gorgeous chipboard Tando mini flowers which were painted and doodled. I added some Washi tape from my craftbox and then some more doodling.

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Have a great weekend. Gez oxox


10 comments:

  1. Flower Power takes me back to the 60's aaah happy days, x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's a really lovely card gez-might have to 'lift' that one ;) ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the bold and bright combo of chipboard flowers and washi tape Gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card, love the tape you used!
    have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is super, what a brilliant card, Love Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great flowery card Gez, love the doodles and the washi tape.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a stunning card Gez, it's so simple and clean but so effective and the Washi tape just finishes it perfectly. XX

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your doodling is lovely on those flowers Gez and the washi tape are a perfect grounding for your card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ha ha Gez...
    That is the very best.
    What humor you have. xx
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx