Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 18 August 2012

It's all Sun, Sea and Sand over at Tando

I am proud and delighted to share a project I've been working on for Tando Creative Ltd

This week's theme is sun, sea & sand! Some of the DT members have used this theme to highlight some of the fabulous products available from Tando this week and now it's my turn!

Here is my frame, hope you like it as much as I do!


























 Love, love, love this frame!

Tando goodies used..

6"x6" Frame with stand


Hot Air Balloon Grab Bag


The 6"x6" frame was so easy to paint and dried quickly. I covered the hot air balloon in pattern paper scraps and also included a cloud from the Rainbow and Elements set


Rainbow and Elements



The 6"x6" frame also comes with a stand


aw, did I tell you how much I love this frame!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance.

I have linked this post over to the Tando Creative blog

there is always something new and inspirational to see over there, feel free to pop over when you get the chance.

Have a great weekend, Gez oxox








12 comments:

  1. Great frame and love the photo. Have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your frame! And the picture is so cute - you simply have to grin too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful job my lovely, that frame is sooooooo cute and incredibly versatile. Gorgeous picture of DS, how cute (but mischievous methinks!!) he looks. I love the way you have incorporated all the other elements too, really makes the project.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hehe.. Dawn, yep! He's a cough drop all right!!

    Hugs to you xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a lovely frame gez :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hehe I just want to cuddle Tom now but I bet he would wriggle!!!!! his frame is just perfect for the little man my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Gez

    I have been M.I.A in blogland recently, and now doing a major catch up to see how everyone is getting on, hopefully life is settling into a more normal rountine now&I can get back to visiting more regularly again. I have loved having a good look round your blog to check out all I have missed,As always I am sso inspired by your work. Hugs Juls

    ReplyDelete
  9. OOOOOH JULS! My darling! Lovely to hear from you.. glad you haven't disappeared under a pile of nappies!!

    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. wow its beautiful, lovely picture you used!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a happy picture. love, LOVE, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a great project, Gez - the colours are soooo pretty and perfect

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx