Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 3 August 2012

Metallic Atc, just another brick in the wall!

This week the Design Team over at Tando Creative are focusing on metallic's on their creations and show casing different Tando products.

I chose to work with Tando's Artist Trading Cards.

  Stamps used: Head, Kitty, Batty and Batty About You
(available from Stampotique Originals and The Stamp Attic in the UK)

This artist trading card has had water, dye ink, Viva Terra and heat thrown at it and there was no warping at all. 

I am very impressed with the thickness and quality of the atc's and think it's the best product I have ever used for making atc's and believe me I've tried all sorts!

Tando's artist trading cards get TOP marks from me!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance, Gez oxox


16 comments:

  1. Ooooooh might have to buy that stencil now I have seen your Cute ATC xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this ATC and I might just have to invest in a pack or three if they don't warp with all that product on.

    Enjoy your weekend

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  3. You certainly have tested it out haven't you Gez? Very sparkly it is too.

    Loving that orange cat - btw how is Smudge?

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can HIGHLY recommend them Claire!

    Smudge has just turned 12 months Tracey & had her first birthday! Can't believe how much she has grown!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OOH! Loving everything about your atc!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow its a fab ATC, terrific design and such fun, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a fabulous atc, love the wall my lovely. I don't know why but this makes me think about Tom :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great ATC. With the shiny brick and head and cat...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job with the bricks! The stamps are super fabulous. Great piece. Thanks for the inspiration Gez! =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. gorgeous ATC - loving the brick work xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awe, fab ATC honey, lol you may just have inspired me to have a go at one myself tee hee.
    Ha ha ha, you just made me burst out in song too, bet you'll never guess which one pmsl, soooooo glad nobody in ear-shot to suffer!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm not certain where you'ге getting уouг іnfo,
    howeνеr great topic. I must spend sοme tіmе studуіng more οr undeгstanding moгe.

    Thanks for wоnderful infοrmation Ӏ was searching for thiѕ info fоr mу miѕѕion.
    Also visit my web site ... samsung Galaxy S3

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there, I discovеred yοur sіte by means of Google at the same
    tіme aѕ lookіng for а comparаble subject, your ωebsite got here up, it seemѕ good.

    I've bookmarked it in my google bookmarks.
    Hi there, just turned into aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it's tгulу informative.
    I'm going to watch out for brussels. I'll be grateful when you continue thiѕ in
    futuгe. Lotѕ оf fоlks will likely be benеfіted out
    of your wгiting. Chееrs!
    Visit my blog post : what is an insurance broker

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx