Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 26 August 2012

Pumpkin Sale

This week the Design Team over at Tando Creative have been altering items and working with 3D pieces.

It's my turn today to show case my creation and I am delighted and over the moon to share my arch with you today.

First of all I covered one of Tando's Gothic Arch layered frames with Gesso.


I then had great fun covering the arch with Distress Inks and plenty of water!




































and Weasel's sign!  btw where is Weasel! ;-)

I've got more design plans for these fabulous Gothic Arches from Tando, so watch this space!!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, Gez oxox



11 comments:

  1. Wow Gez this is beautiful, love the background you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. just beautiful gez......love,love,love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ooo the water dropping technique really works well on this one Gez. ♥ the really zingy oranges of those pumpkins too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant job honey, I love the splashy water/DI technique you have used and the colours are spot on. Wee owl looks perfect, king of his own little 'branchy' castle.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gez wow this is gorgeous, just love everything about it. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this Gez, the colours on the arch are just so subtle and delicate! i've had some of these for ages, and could only look at them and think 'dark, gothic shrine' type thing, so you've really helped me see them in a different way hun!! Trish xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. This looks very cool!! Love the arch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx