Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Stampotique Designer's Challenge ~ It's a Sketch!

Welcome to the first of Stampotique Originals weekly challenges. How fantastic is that! 

Our Design Team has grown in size again and everyone is bursting to share their creations with you so we are working in two rotating groups each week.

The challenges will also be open to using ALL stamps, giving everyone the opportunity to win some Stampotique stamps.

This week Kim has a sketch to share with us..

Anyone that follows my blog knows that I'm a big fan of sketches.  Even if you don't follow the EXACT sketch, it's a great jump start for your mojo and sketches are some of my favorite challenges to participate in.

 
Here is my card..
  
 Stamps used: Jasmin, Sunbeam (sentiment) and Scalloped Lace Border

I love working with sketches too and can see me using Kim's sketch again and again!

The background was made using Distress Inks and water to look like sunbeams!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, hope you can play along with the new challenge over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog, good luck for the draw. 

 Happy creating, Gez



15 comments:

  1. Love everything about this Gez xx
    Scalloped lace is totally awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. wish my mood was bright and colorful . Very beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you incorporate my stamps in your art!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the scalloping on this card, such lovely colours. Carol x

    ReplyDelete
  5. very nice love the edging. I am going to try and get an entry in this week ;0) xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Loving the rainbow of colours Gez, its a gorgeous card, x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the variety of colors on this card, so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous colours Gez, just love your card x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really pretty card Gez. I love the background, such delicate colours. Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  10. The colors are wonderful...
    Great work.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous card honey, love the vibrant colours and how you've used the stamps, very inspiring.
    Thank-you for your lovely comments on my blog, I really appreciate your input.
    Hope you and family are good?
    Big hugs from me and mine x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful card. Love the Distress background! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a beauty, Gez! Love the use of the lace border.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi Gez! Many thanks fro stopping by my blog and your comments about the shop. It made my day :-) I've had a wonderful nose around your blog - love your work. Looking forward to seeing more. Vicki

    ReplyDelete
  15. One of my favs Gez :) beautiful wash of color!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx