Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Sunday, 5 August 2012

Sunday Postcard Art

It's ages and ages and ages since I last joined the Sunday Postcard Art challenge but I'm in a swap at the end of this month and thought about having a practice this weekend when I saw the new challenge over at SPA was Quirky it was too much to resist!!

  Stamp used: Splatter

I really enjoyed this challenge, just hope my postcard is quirky enough! I have used digi leftovers and pastels for the background. The words come from a longer passage that really struck a cord!

 The most beautiful people are those who have known defeat, known suffering, known struggle, known loss, and have found their way out of the depths.

They have an appreciation, a sensitivity, and an understanding of life that fills them with compassion, gentleness, and a deep loving concern. 

Beautiful people do not.................. just happen!


Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance, have a wonderful Sunday. Gez oxoxo

25 comments:

  1. This is fab Gez.

    Enjoy your Sunday.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Morning Gez, What a locely project today, love the poem/sentiment and how true.
    Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely work and you are SO right! Surprisingly subtle b/g which is so effective x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous Gez and defo quirky lol. Beautiful colour combo and I fully agree with that passage, wow, how very true and incredibly touching.
    Big hugs x x x x
    p.s, may I please have your address honey, hopefully have some bits to send you soon!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your postcard Gez...so cool!!
    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi Gez thanks for playing along with us, this is totally amazing. did you draw it?
    it's great to see some new faces over at SPA

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful! I love the orange. Thanks for the inspiration! =)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Go to the head of the class! This is so clever and well done. Love the delicious orange color too! Applause from my corner!

    ReplyDelete
  10. She's beautiful! And quirky - and I love the sentiment you included. Wonderful postcard, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  11. She's beautiful! And quirky - and I love the sentiment you included. Wonderful postcard, xo!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab passage and your card is brilliant (and definitely quirky!).

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely postcard, and the passage is lovely and very apt.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wonderfully creative and definitely quirky!

    ReplyDelete
  15. WOW!!!! This is just gorgeous in every way darling xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. cool and quirky Gez - I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love your quirky postcard (wish I could do things like that - I am in awe of your talent) x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card Gez! Love the colours and the way you worked with the sketch xx

    ReplyDelete
  19. She is brilliant, i really love your style

    ReplyDelete
  20. Wow! Absolutely in love with your postcard and the words are wonderful too - so, so true!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx