Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Monday, 27 August 2012

Tando Blog Hop & Simon says...

Wouldn't you just LOVE to start the week with a Blog Hop?

Well, that's just what's happening today over at Tando Creative!

If you've landed here from Dana's blog over at They Call Me Tatar Salad then you are on the right tracks! If not please START HERE..

This months 'hop' focuses on Tando flourishes.. here is a bounded journal I have made and decorated using the small Block Flourish 1
 

 close- up


 my NEW journal!

 Stamps used: Big Bee, Swirl Stalks and Splatter Long

Don't you just love the colours! I do they make me very happy! I can't wait to start using this journal!

If you are taking part in Tando's blog hop you need to hop along now and visit our lovely Karen over at Karen's Carry Ons.

Thank you for calling today. Hope you have a lovely week and GOOD LUCK with the Blog Hop!

I am also entering my new art journal into the Simon Says Stamp and Show summer distress colours challenge, these Distress Inks are the BEST colours EVER!

 Happy creating, Gez oxox



22 comments:

  1. those colours are georgous-happy colours indeed :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep I love the colours too! Gorgeous journal cover Gez x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous, love those colours make me want ice-cream! have fun with your terrific new journal. XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great job!!!!

    Love the vibrant colours and what you did with that Tando piece!!!!

    Greetings from Vienna,

    die amelie

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful journal! I love the colros and the stamping. I'll have to pick up some of the block flourishes. Thanks for the inspiration Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oooo and aahhh's from here darling!!!!! I am LOVING this little journal!!!! The colours, the bees and the way you have done the flourish...beautiful work! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous Journal my lovely, I'm dittoing Karen on the ooooohh's and aaahhhh's ha ha.
    I can't wait to see what you do in it honey.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great journal, love the effect on the journal block!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous colour scheme Gez, a fantastic journal xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's amazing Gez, you really have an artistic soul, I'm in awe.

    The quote about the fish climbing a tree is so true, but my all time favourite is where you are putting on your big girl panties!
    Amazing, and thanks so much for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello again!
    What a fab way to colour that flourish, a beautiful book cover :-)
    Gini
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, Gez, this is gorgeous... wonderful use of the flourish, and those colours! (Do you know the Simon Says Stamp and Show challenge this week is Summer Distress?! Haven't got them myself, but this'd fit right in!!)
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous journal cover Gez, the colours are lovely!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous AJ cover love these colours they are happy colours I agree!

    Maggie

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love your journal cover and you've used the Distress colours so creatively! Thanks so much for joining us for this week's Simon Says Stamp and Show Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great size of Art Journal Gez - square shape too! Great from cover.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Totally gorgeous journal cover - I love it!
    Juliax

    ReplyDelete
  18. A very cool Journal! The colours are wonderful!
    Claudia

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the colours and your work!!!
    Greetings

    Ute

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like the colours and your work!!!
    Greetings

    Ute

    ReplyDelete
  21. You are right....they are fab colors! I like the mix of the shiny and the crackle finish on the flourish. Great project. TFS!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx