Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Tando Creative ~ Monthly Challenge, Rainbow mobile

Did you know Tando Creative have a monthly challenge blog?
There is a lovely prize, of your choice, up for grabs for one lucky winner of the monthly draw. The winner is selected by the random org picker so everyone is in for a chance to win - you don't have to use Tando products, but, if you do you're entered twice.....

This month, with holidays in mind, our theme is:-


TRAVEL


For my mobile I have used the Rainbow and Elements set.




Each piece was given a coating of Gesso and then coloured using Caran D'Ache Neocolor II pastels, I wanted a childlike finish.. as can you guess where it's hanging!! (Not in my room any way!!)

Thank you for calling today, I hope you can join our Monthly Challenge.

 Happy creating, Gez oxox


12 comments:

  1. Hi Gez,
    What a beautiful job you've done with the mobile.
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this so much!!!! It makes me smile (in a nice way). I would happily have this hanging in any room in my place :D HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Delightful! I was going to say the same as Karen - why waste it on babies :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it Gez! If it were me it would be on display in my conservatory where I could spend lazy afternoons looking at it and day dreaming!

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this Gez, it's perfect for keeping for you! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful work my lovely, so bright and colourful but also very relaxing and dream-like too. I agree with everyone else, it would have pride of place in any of my rooms.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's fab Gez, love the patchwork balloon!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great mobile and I love the way the crayons do give it a childfriendly look. ♥ x :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello there, I found your site by way of Google at the same time as looking for a related topic, your site got here up, it seems to be great. I’ve bookmarked to my favourites|added to bookmarks

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so pretty, love the colours!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi Gez love the mobile balloons really are cool aren't they xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx