Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 24 August 2012

The Daring Cardmakers ~ Besides the sea!

It's time for a brand new dare this week over at the Daring Cardmakers and I am delighted to have been invited to be this weeks hostess.

With the holiday season upon us for me it's a time for long lazy days (preferably NOT raining!) beach combing with the children and being sand angels!

For this weeks dare I would love to see the sea included on your card.. think sun, sea, sand.... the living is easy!
Anything to do with beach life can be included!




















A CAS card from me this week using watercolours.

The stamp I've had forever was stamped and embossed onto white cardstock.

I hope you like my dare! Thank you for calling today, have a great weekend. Gez oxox


8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card Gez! Love that image and the writing...is that yours? It's perfect with that image.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful, love how you coloured this image, perfect!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Smashing seaside card Gez, x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card my lovely, what a beautiful stamp too. Love the watercolours, really make it special.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant card, Gez, thank you for a really fun challenge this week - I love the lighthouse image with the clean lines around it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful! Love lighthouse and the picture is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card sweetheart. S x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for setting us such a lovely challenge this week Gez, your card is just gorgeous! What I wouldn't give for a bit of beach weather and a long walk along the dunes... :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx