Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Tuesday, 28 August 2012

Wreck This Journal.....

.............. I most certainly did!

I can honestly say I was scared of touching my pristine new book when it came through the post, having been brought up to respect books I felt there was no way I could complete some of the tasks!!

I have enjoyed some of the prompts and always have this book handy, it's normally my first port of call for trying out a new stamp or new colouring materials and I love it!

No pages are rarely EVER finished, they are always 'WORK IN PROGRESS' pages and that's what I LOVE about this book, the freedom..... There are rules OR rather instructions, the fun is bending them!!!

My place to make a mess and normally not care, as it's not for public eyes!

 Here's the Front cover!


Inside front cover

click to enlarge!

If there is a white empty space then it's a place to try out a new colour of paint or pen or stamp!


click to enlarge!

A place to try out different colours together and see what works and what doesn't... gets a layer of Gesso over the top so nothing is ever wasted!

 click to enlarge!

 It's all about adding layers..


click to enlarge!

I still have empty pages, more space to create!


click to enlarge! 

The right hand page shows what happens when you take your book into the shower, so make sure it's one of your first pages to complete!!

 

 

Some finished pages!



click to enlarge!


click to enlarge! 

A place for receipts!




click to enlarge!


 


Last one, promise!

 click to enlarge! 

Sorry the double page spreads didn't fit on my blog without having to click on them! 
(I could have made them smaller but then you lose some of the detail I always feel..)

 
So! A few of my pages! MY HAPPY PLACE!! I am SO going to miss this book when it's full!!

Thank you for staying with me 'til the end and leaving a comment if you get the chance AND if you have a copy of this journal ENJOY!! 

 MAKE IT YOUR OWN!

Gez oxox



25 comments:

  1. Fantastic 'Wreck this Journal', ...you really have been on a creative journey, love all your work, very inspirational xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Total eye candy... love everything about it! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Amazing work Gez, I love every single page :-) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Thanks for sharing your creative journal....it's fabby ;)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. oo Gez thanks for reminding me I have this book somewhere but not in the neat stunningly decorated fashion you have with yours. I love it. When I took mine in the shower the front cover came off haha!

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh Gez this is just fabby and you have just reminded me that I bought one a couple of years ago and started it...now I wonder where I put it!!!

    have a great day..
    Kirsti xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful in so many ways!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you've been having lots of fun with this - fab stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  10. oh Hun,when I saw this on FB I went wow this is one super stunning piece of work Hun I just love it too bits,hugs Cherylxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh oh oh oh!!!!!!!!!!! You have really made this journal your own sweetheart! t looks amazing!!!! Now...where did I put mine, HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a stunning piece of art my darling, I love it. You have well and truly made it your own and you can see how much fun you have had doing it, what an inspiration, thank-you so much for sharing honey.
    Lol, one more thing on my wish list!!
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Just fantastic, cannot believe how much work you have done on these pages, brilliant.
    Just love the variations of colour and work, well done you.
    Thank you for the lovely comments you leave for me, appreciate them from someone like you who's work I admire. Debbiex

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh oh oh oh ohhhhhhhhhhhh I was in Heaven looking at all your Fantastic pages Gez!! Thanks so much for sharing... you have inspired me to treat my journal differently and not just a place to scribble. Thank you lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Terrifically fab journal. i love how you say you can BEND the rules. You are an inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a fantastic work of art Gez - loving your saying and stamps and the bright colours - what medium are you using for the colours? totally beautiful - you're one very talented lady xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wonderful use of your Wreck this Journal - you've made me think about getting mine out again, but I could never achieve anything like you have - I really am in awe of your talent and creativity x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love each page! So much details and fabulous interest in your journal! I really need to start one!

    ReplyDelete
  19. AMAZING! Love the pages and the quotes are fantastic. Looks like once you started you had a. Last with it....Thanx for sharing and for the inspiration. Kind of like a let it go journal. ;)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcadt.net

    ReplyDelete
  20. Oh I love this! Just looking at it gives me so much inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. I LOVE your journal pages! I cannot stop laughing about the statement concerning "big girl panties". Love this journal.

    ReplyDelete
  22. burberry online burberry outlet burberry online [url=http://www.burberry--outlet-sale.com/]burberry outlet[/url] www.burberry--outlet-sale.com
    burberry sale burberry outlet burberry online [url=http://www.outlet--burberry.com/]burberry sale[/url] www.outlet--burberry.com
    burberry sale burberry sale burberry online [url=http://www.burberrybags.info/]burberry sale[/url] www.burberrybags.info
    burberry outlet burberry outlet burberry sale [url=http://www.burberrycheap.info/]burberry outlet[/url] www.burberrycheap.info
    burberry outlet burberry sale burberry sale [url=http://www.burberrynew.info/]burberry sale[/url] www.burberrynew.info
    burberry sale burberry sale burberry sale [url=http://www.burberryoutletsale.info/]burberry sale[/url] www.burberryoutletsale.info
    burberry online burberry online burberry outlet [url=http://www.burberrysaleonline.info/]burberry outlet[/url] www.burberrysaleonline.info

    ReplyDelete
  23. burberry online burberry online burberry online [url=http://www.outlet--burberry.com/]burberry online[/url] www.outlet--burberry.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx