Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Saturday, 22 September 2012

As I Watch You Grow

© Kay Theese
Do you know how much you mean to me?
As you grow into what you will be.
You came from within, from just beneath my heart
it's there you'll always be though your own life will now start.
You're growing so fast it sends me awhirl,
With misty eyes I ask, Where's my little girl?
I know sometimes to you I seem harsh and so unfair,
But one day you will see, I taught you well because I care.
The next few years will so quickly fly,
With laughter and joy, mixed with a few tears to cry.
As you begin your growth to womanhood, this fact you must know,
You'll always be my source of pride, no matter where you go.
You must stand up tall and proud, within you feel no fear,
For all you dreams and goals, sit before you very near.
With god's love in your heart and the world by its tail,
You'll always be my winner, and victory will prevail.
For you this poem was written, with help from above,
To tell you in a rhythm of your Mother's heartfelt Love!

~♥~

 
Beautiful words, for my beautiful darling daughter, gone to start her new life at University today & won't be home til Christmas, a hole there will always be at the table and in my heart.. Love you, ♥♥♥




.. so proud of you!
♥ love you both lots like jelly tots ♥

Sorry for not being around much this month for commenting, promise to catch up with everyone real soon.. Gez xoxo



10 comments:

  1. OMG! It will be so difficult for you but she will have a fabulous time learning and absorbing new things and will love you for helping her do so ;)
    Hugs xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful poem, full of love Gez:0) I feel for you, hugs Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a gorgeous poem darling. Been thinking of you today as know how hard it will have been. Always here my lovely.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chin up Gez. Rachel will have a wonderful time at uni. Beautiful poem too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A beautiful poem Gez, it brought a lump to my throat as I know how you feel although it is a long time since I went through this. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful, you built her wings, she will be safe when soaring xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah such lovely words and photo Gez.
    Going away is all part of coming back, but it still hurts doesn;t it.
    All will be ok soon, chin up and think of how fab it will be in December.
    Thinking if you. DebbieX

    ReplyDelete
  9. Time for rejoicing Gez at the wonderful achievements she has managed so far.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holy cow! I LOVE this tag!! The splash of green in the corner was gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx