Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 6 September 2012

Autumn week on Tando!

Autumn is in the air this week over at Tando Creative.

I am delighted to share an ATC with you today using one of Tando's fabulous Artist Trading Cards and some mini leaves.

Have I told you how great these Atc's are to work with.. no bending or warping no matter how much water, ink or heat you throw at them, just brilliant!


Here is my Artist Trading Card (Atc)
 

I have used lots of water for blending the background along with Distress Inks and embossing powder.

The gorgous Tando mini sets Mini - Leaves 1 & Mini - leaves 2 were also inked and embossed and NO warping at ALL.

 




Have a wonderful day!

Thank you for calling today and leaving a comment if you get the chance. 

Please call over and visit the Tando Creative blog to see more Autumnal inspiration from the Design Team and also Tando Creative Challenge blog to join our fantastic month long challenge and win yourself some Tando goodies!

 Happy creating, Gez oxox




6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous atc, love the leaves and the saying is beautiful! Sorry I haven't stopped by much lately.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab ATC my lovely. I love the warm and cosy autumnal colours you have used. Lol, it has to be my favourite season of the year with all the glorious colours that come out.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely ATC, those leaves are a perfect scale for work at this size!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous ATC Gez :) love the colors you used .

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx