Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Friday, 7 September 2012

Daring Cardmakers ~ Colour Challenge

It's time for a brand NEW challenge over at the Daring Cardmakers and as it's the first Friday of the month it's a colour challenge, set by Lythan this month.



                       Ooooooooh, I just LOVE these colours ♥♥♥



                                  Here is my tag card..


 Stamps used: Brand, Brand, Brand, NEW.... Oh...Tree, Daniel's Tree Topper (Small)
 and 

Don't you just LOVE the NEW stamps from Stampotique Originals!

Thank you for calling and leaving a comment if you get the chance.
Have a lovely weekend, Gez oxox



15 comments:

  1. Fab card Gez, I'm loving these new stamps too! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous Tag Gez.
    Love the colours and the super image, must get me some of these Stampotique christmas stamps, I love them.
    Debbie x





    ReplyDelete
  3. Fab tag, love how "topper" is reaching up to add another heart to the tree!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant tag honey, your inventiveness is very inspiring, I love the way you have used the hanging hearts for your baubles!!
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally brilliant sweetie!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable! That little angel is just too cute. I love your tag! Thanx for sharing :)

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute tag and I love those water splashes! I must try this technique.


    :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous tag Gez, I really love that image :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a cute tag! ... love the colors and the stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tag and, yes, definitely do like the new stamps!

    ** Kate **

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is such a FABULOUS tag Gez! Pfff... finally able to comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is such a FABULOUS tag Gez! Pfff... finally able to comment :-)

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx