Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Make a favor!

It's time for a brand new challenge today over at the Stampotique Designers Challenge blog!

Our gorgeous hostess this week is the lovely Maria of Lollyrot Scrapbooking and has she got a fabulous challenge for you!

Maria would like you to make a favor. It can be for a party, birthday or lunch.. let your imagination soar!

Here is my favor!


Stamps used: Hung Out To Dry and Daisy, Daisy

I just had to use one of Maria's brand NEW stamps for this challenge!

I stamped the gorgeous bunny onto a minature tag I made and coloured her with inks.  The cute little box was also coloured with inks.

I can definately see so many uses for this little favor box and no glue needed!

Hope you can join in with our challenge this week. There is of course, still 2 chances every month of being entered into the draw to win one of two $30 gift certificates to spend on gorgeous stamps.. remember you can use any stamps to enter the challenges!


 Happy creating, Gez oxox


20 comments:

  1. Very crafty box! And also a beauty! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background is very very 'lush' - lots of lovely colour and your bunny tag - stunning!! Polly x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. its a beauty, love the colors and stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is fabulous. The colours look so fresh!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge, Gez!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about making another 276 more for all your faithful followers.....lol loving that fab stamp and all its beautiful colourings. x

    ReplyDelete
  8. A gorgeous little favour box Gez! x Jo

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful little box, great colours.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic favor Gez! I love all the pretty colors. Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is simply stunning! Love everything about it. x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fab box, love the colours and the splatter!! Great tag too!!

    Sam xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love the colours you've used, and that bunny is just too gorgeous!! X

    ReplyDelete
  14. I adore this Gez ♥ it's stunning x

    ReplyDelete
  15. Awe! this is just too cute for words! Lovely work my lovely xxx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Just beautiful Gez, I love your splatters x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Such pretty colors and stamping.

    ReplyDelete
  18. sorry I just posted the comment for this on the next project :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx