Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Stampotique Designers Challenge ~ Take 2 stamps!

What an exciting week it's been this week over on the Stampotique Designer's challenge blog and the fun doesn't stop there!

As well as sharing brand NEW images with you this week, we also have a brand NEW challenge!

 (see post below for details on today's GIANT Blog Hop!)

On with today's challenge and the lovely gorgeous and super talented France over at Papillon sur la branche has set a FAB new challenge!

France would like us to take two stamps and make them into one new image..


Here is my art journal page

 Stamps used: UnderwhereJordan's shorts!
also
words from Maria's Keep Calm stamp


Isn't it just awful when your knicker elastic goes!!


Love, love, loved this challenge, thanks France for taking me out of my comfort zone!

Please remember ALL the challenges over at the Stampotique Designer's Challenge blog are now open to any stamps and there is also two chances of winning a fabulous $30 gift certificate each month. 

Good Luck. Gez oxox




28 comments:

  1. What a laugh. This cheered me up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I think he needs to pull up his pants. LOL! Love it. JIL

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a fun idea and card, that's really a good one with his pants on his knees :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shorts do look just a bit too big for his skinny frame - no wonder they're round his ankles! Great combo of stamps, fab card!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Brilliant, so funny, made me smile :o) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. hehe,fab page and great colours :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey Gez- I LOVE your journaling and this is GREAT lol

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ha ha ha, brilliant page my lovely. I love the humour and the colours you have used work perfectly.
    Big hugs x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is genious and too funny !!!! Bravo j'adore!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my! Such fun with the underwhere around his ankles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!! HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ha!! Brilliant idea Gez xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. this one got me ROFL!!! great idea!!

    france
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  14. HA! Awesome! Now I need those 2 stamps....thank you very much ;) LOL

    ReplyDelete
  15. ROFL...love it! TFS

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love his knickers hanging at his ankles. Thinking the "couldn't you just pee yourself" sentiment would be fitting as well. Great colors!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Oh this is so fab, really had me chuckling! Gorgeous combo, and it is a great challenge yet again

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love all your art work but this journal page is a hoot!!! the colors are fab and yes don't we hate when our knickers loose their elastic!! thnx for that smile I needed it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hehehehe! To funny!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  20. oh my, your creations are fabulous! i especially love the journal cover...great background and use of the image...great work!

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx