Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Wednesday, 5 September 2012

Stampotique Originals GIANT Blog Hop!

Thank you for sticking with us the last few days, hope you have been enjoying a sneak peek at all the new stamps being released.  I know the design team has been having a lot of fun getting inky with the new stamps.

Today is our last day of the hop and the images you have been seeing the last few days are now available over on the Stampotique website.

For our last little surprise, all of those who have hopped with us this week and today will be eligible for our random drawing of a winner to get some new release goodies.  We will choose our winner next week before our next challenge.

Almost our whole team is hopping and sharing some creations so we hope that you will join us. 

If you are just joining the blog hop you need to hop on over to the start at Sam's gorgeous blog Me and My Stamps.

If you are already hopping along the way you should have landed here from our gorgeous Nellie's blog Dutch Stamptramp

For today's blog hop I am SO excited to be using a stamp from a brand new artist R. Maria Sabina aka Lollyrot. Maria is already a very talented member of the design team and a super talented creative artist as well as you will see from her awesome new line of stamps!

NEW stamp used: (7301) Hard Work 

(I've also given him a little eye patch!)

Maria's new stamp has a special place in my heart already!

Notice the top book squashing this poor bunny!

It's say Geography! My daughter is leaving home for University in a couple of weeks
to start a dual honours degree in Physical Geography & Geology!

This card couldn't be more perfect to wish her GOOD LUCK!!



From here you will want to hop on over to Polly's gorgeous blog ARTful Wings.

Don't worry if you get lost along the way you can start at the Stampotique Designer's Blog.

Here is a complete list of blogs to visit!

29 comments:

  1. Fabulous card Gez - I'm sure your daughter will think it is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It's so girly and I can sympathise with that little rabbit, I'm drowning under college work right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. perfect card for your daughter then x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card Gez. Good luck to your daughter, I hope she enjoys every second of her new life.

    I now soo need to get this stamp as it has given me another idea.

    Claire x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute image and perfect card for DD!

    ReplyDelete
  6. poor poor bunny!! great card,and as you say-just right for rachel :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable! Best wishes to your daughter as she embarks on her new adventure. Oh to be young again!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great card. Sweet bunny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Loving this background paper with this image and the beautiful embellishments! Great easel card!! Your daughter will love it! Good luck to her!!
    Val :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous card Gez. I hope Rae will get the balance right with work and play and not get too snowed under! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful! I love this new stamp...I love ALL the new stamps! Looks like an early Christmas for me this year ;) hee hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project with the cute new bunny stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very lovely card! Just perfect for your daughter. XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is absolutely adorable! Just too cute!

    KimMJ
    bast830@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your little easel card, so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  16. what a great idea re the book titles, that poor bunny though!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great work as always Gez, love the colours you've used here.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Beautiful card! Your daughter will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  19. My goodness that bunny is so cute!
    Kindest regards,
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Gez, It's very hard when the family leave but believe me they come back LOL! I wish your daughter well, what a fabulous card you made, it made me smile and is perfect for your daughter, Gay x

    ReplyDelete
  21. beautiful card!! lovely details!! =)
    hugs, SannaS

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely card....as usual!! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  23. Very appropriate image LOL, so very cute :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx