Hello & Welcome to my little corner of Blogland...

Lovely crafty people who follow my blog. Thank you....xxx

Thursday, 20 September 2012

Tando Creative ~ Butterfly page

This week over at the Tando Creative blog some of the Design Team are showing off their journaling skills.

As some people know I love to draw and really wish I had more time to practise! I couldn't resist the challenge of using some of the fabulous Tando chipboard butterflies on my page.

  
A simple page today with the emphasis on the gorgeous Tando butterflies from the grab bag..

 
I know I always say it when I use Tando chipboard but it never ceases to amaze me just how much Tando chipboard can take... these butterflies have had water and heat thrown at them and there was no buckling or going out of shape at all.... just amazing products..

 (close-up)

Thank you for calling today, I hope you get the chance to pop on over to the Tando blog to see just how talented the Design Team is over there.. there is exciting NEWS about a birthday bash! and the chance to win some gorgeous chipboard over at the challenge blog.

 Happy creating, Gez oxox

18 comments:

  1. One of my favorite sayings :))) happy i popped in while having my coffee, this puts a smile on my face for the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love butterflies Gaz. :-)
    Been thinking of you while we have been dumfing our dragonflies :-)
    Hugs,
    A x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. totally gorgeous page Gez your drawing is amazing...hope you're ok x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, the colours are so pretty and your drawing is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful drawing....great page love the colours :)
    xoxo Sioux

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a beautiful 'soulful' page Gez. Wish I could draw.
    Hugs Joanne xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your drawing skills don't look like they need much practise to me - she's fab! Great page!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It's a gorgeous page Gez and I agree with the others, your drawing is fab!!
    breathe deep and give yourself a hug xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. An absolutely fabulous page! I love your drawings, they always look so effortless Gez. HUGS xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Gorgeous page my lovely, she's beautiful.
    Huge huggles x x x x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Flutter by Butterfly...
    Love this.
    Sarinda

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow what a fun butterfly themed card! Great job.

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fantastic drawing Gez! She looks so serene. Love your choice of colours too, hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete
  15. She's beautiful Gez, and what a gorgeously gently journal page! Have a great weekend x

    ReplyDelete
  16. This is gorgeous, I'm now following your blog, I'm here too in Lancashire x love your work hun x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for visiting my blog and taking the time to leave a comment. I appreciate your thoughts.
Have a nice day.
Love Gez.xx